Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Does technology make your head spin?

For better or worse (I think better), technology is more frequently becoming a key part of product development in the microfinance world. However, for many of us, technology is confusing and intimidating. I grew up in the Silicon Valley, but after being away for 14 years working in microfinance abroad, I find myself sadly behind the technology curve. In an attempt to get myself up to speed on technology in emerging markets, I attended a presentation by Stephen Goodman of Sun Microsystems at the Silicon Valley Microfinance Network.

Read my interview with Stephen Goodman about "Technology and Emerging Market Models" here.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Editing

    ReplyDelete